Since the creation of PHPReaction, we have solved all kinds of situations that prevented our customers from progressing.
Here are some cases we’ve looked into. These are just examples of the effectiveness and versatility of our product.
- Having to manage several thousand invoices without additional effort
- Link their hundreds of products to their food scales
- Simplify and speed up their inventory management
- Organize and centralize purchases from numerous suppliers
- Billing tracking for in-store customers, online purchases and retailers
- Managing the growing number of employees
- Manage and monitor the progress of various projects (production lines, special orders, video shoots, business development, etc.)
- Manage the variation of hundreds of products in inventory
- Diligently manage purchases from suppliers
- Difficulties in finding the details of their quotes, expense tracking and invoices related to their contracts
- As they have many similar contracts, a lot of duplication of work was taking place
- Centralize company contact information (customers, suppliers, partners, students, etc.)
- Follow up on several billings from student companies grouped together in the different schools
- Standardize billing for all products and services
- Facilitate project management and employee time tracking to demonstrate the profitability of fundraising activities and other projects
- Generate payroll for the growing number of employees
- Starting a business, everything is to learn
- Employee training should be simple
- The mountain of challenges: PHPReaction brings a certain structure and stability in the methods used.
- Internal & external communication for the schedule for employees, customers and equipment
- The challenge of managing the migration of enr. at inc.
- The tight deadline for the implementation: 1 week of preparation and 1 week of adaptation (implantation).
- Revise your inventory during the rotation of these operations. Normally, stocktaking takes 2 weeks.
- Changing organizational management methods
- Train operators who are not common users of company equipment.