PHPReaction SAAS environment
From $400/year for up to ten (10) concurrent users
Specialized PHPReaction SAAS environment
For more advanced hosting.
Starting at $1000/year for up to ten (10) concurrent users.
Additional disk space
Your first 10GB is free.
Thereafter, the costs are $0.25/GB/month per 10GB, including related data transfer costs.
It is not excluded to install a server on site.
Local servers are much more expensive than cloud solutions.
In addition, you are responsible for the operation of it.
- You must buy a server that has a maximum lifespan of 3 years
- Carry out at least 2 annual maintenances
- Support breakage/wear with a technician
- Plan for service interruptions
- Configure backups of your data
- Set up a disaster plan specific to your environment.
- Provide a VPN connection to PHPCreation
- Provide set-up/installation costs
- Expect annual update fees
This must be installed as a Black box.
Contact us to assess your needs.
AWS Service Concentration
Here are the four (4) AWS services we have chosen: [AWS Service Logo]
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) allows us to obtain the necessary Virtual Private Server (VPS) instances.
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) allows us to obtain the databases (Databases)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) allows us to maintain access to servers continuously and securely
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) allows us to securely back up files.
We are thus well equipped to offer you all the space you will need, without compromising safety or performance!
Here are articles that support our choice in favor of AWS:
Maximization of Cloud Computing Technologies / Cloud Computing / Cloud Computing
Our systems make full use of the Cloud!
- access resources on demand (adapt to change / Scalability).
- to modify the accessible resources according to the needs of the applications (Hyper-convergence / Hyperscale)
We suggest you use the (Out Scale). It allows you to use multiple servers at the same time.
Here are some advantages:
- Your applications are constantly working: they are present on several servers!
Using a Network Load Balancer
- Orchestration system: Automated deployment with checkpoint process! Moreover, this one is not limited
- Orchestration system: So this one is not limited to a single vendor.
- For example, the use of AWS, OVH, Azure, Rackspaces…
The other solution is the Up scale. The latter makes it possible to enlarge the server, but the gain is not necessarily proportional to the resource.
Using Standard APIs
The use of standard API gives us the possibility of using another interface that the AWS S3 service would not provide for file management.
For example: MS Azure, Google Drive, Dropbox, SFTP…
Database doubled to avoid any interruption
- In addition, updates to the database system are done without service interruptions!
MailGun is a service specialized in sending e-mail.
- Use in API form
- Increases sending performance
- Tracking and error handling, resends up to 5 times in the next 48h
- Allows us to easily track email history.
- Increases the quality of the message so as not to be perceived as SPAM
In order to provide you with a constantly evolving application [Link], we have several updates per month.
To save time, we have automated the majority of the necessary processes.
We develop and test in exactly the same technologies and versions that are found in the production environment so we are able to prevent most problems and reproduce them effectively.
We chose Docker because it is:
- Used by large companies / Leader (Clients: GE, Paypal, ADP …)
- Very more widespread/popular (15% usage) Confirm
- Very stable / Mature
- Powerful capacity of several simultaneous containers
- Optimal on resources
- Compatible with orchestration systems
Thanks to TerraForm our network infrastructure is easily manageable despite frequent changes.
Our requests for servers and configurations are scheduled.
This allows it to be modified, built and rebuilt on demand.