Did you find the most effective formula for your project management?
Good project management is the basis of any business that wishes to succeed!
Here’s several reasons why projects fail:
- The project delivery date was not realistic;
- Management of the job was not well defined;
- The strategic vision had not been established;
- The cost estimate and schedule did not reflect reality.
For managing your projects efficiently, consider setting targets S.M.A.R.T. :
- Specific: Objectives and tasks attached to it are clear; all team members understand and can refer to it.
- Measurable: experts say: you cannot manage what you do not measure! You will measure, record and evaluate different parameters of your goals and what, throughout the project.
- Suitable: You could also say “attainable” or “acceptable”. This will ensure that the actions are accepted by everyone and directed to the right person able to realize them.
- Realistic: The goal should be an exciting challenge, but does not appear to be insurmountable! Know celebrate victories to supply the motivation!
- Time: Time is money! Set specific times for achieving objectives, and follow up must be done at the right time.
On these advices, we wish you a good, effective and profitable project management!
With Project Management Software, you hold the keys to the performance …
✔ Manage the time of your team
✔ Give priority to priorities
✔ Control access
✔ Make informed decisions with our graphical reports